Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Recent bad behavior

Well we are nearing 4 years old, with that being said Elijah has stumbled upon some exciting new behaviors...
At target yesterday we are standing in line to check out, Elijah looks to the well dressed young couple in front of us and exclaims, "Do you want some diarrhea?" followed by laughter. They smiled at Luis and I and walked off whispering. The diarrhea talk continued into the parking lot where he ask me if I would like some diarrhea for dinner... nice. I am sorry that my maturity level is sometimes that of a 4 year old as well because I found that to be the funniest thing I have heard in quite some time! We once in a great while are in the presence of more sophisticated parents whom discourage this type of behavior, enforcing the "no potty talk" rule and sending their child to time out while mine giggles in the background. I mean really whats the big deal if your kid wants to talk about poop,, everybody poops.... they wrote a book about it... check out the kids section at the bookstore.. that is if you can find the kids section its usually flooded with parents and kids behaving well.

No comments:

Post a Comment