Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I want to be 100 years old

My best pal Ashely is an amazing photographer,, nice for me because I get all the photo ops I want. Last night I decided to check out her website to see the new Jude pictures but got distracted by the bellies section that had my preggo pics as her examples. As the slide show plays photos of Luis and I -Nora Jones is singing,, run away with me in the night.... I left the computer to pull dinner out of the oven, when I came back my sweet little 3 year old was sobbing, head in hands, tears rolling. I pleaded with him to tell me what was wrong but all he would do was point to the picture. Finally after 10 solid minutes of crying he looked at me with those big eyes and said, "I wanted to marry you mommy, not daddy."... "I wish I was 100 years old so I could be the daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment