Sunday, July 19, 2009

sweet baby songs

Doctor visits have become an exciting experience for the entire crew. Luis and Elijah both make the early morning ob visits as a show of love and support,, really elijah enjoys the sand table in Dr. Siedels waiting room. Its become a way of meeting his baby before the arrival, every ultrasound and doppler Elijah listens and watches with a sparkle in his eye, excited to be a part of it all. He wants to know what the baby is doing and if it can hear us in there. When the answer was yes - the baby can hear ..Elijah polietly ask if he could sing the baby a song. He placed both hands on my belly and gently leaned in glancing up with those amazing eyes -I felt myself getting a little teary. This is a moment I must never forget,,,, just as I was preparing for a delicate version of twinkle twinkle Elijah began to sing...... LIFE is A HIGHWAY, I WANNA WIDE It AWWW NIGHt WONGGGG> HHEEyyyy Hey Hey Hey! My tears of sentiment quickly turned to tears of hysterical laughter. My sweet angel boy was screaming the Cars theme song. This is your big brother Elijah, my sweet new baby in my tummy,,,,, get use to it!

1 comment:

  1. That is TOO funny!!! I was laughing and crying all at the same time. I can imagine that you 2 are the best of parents. What a great way to get your litte buddy ready for the new addition!!

    ReplyDelete