Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Friends
I am often reminded of the importance of friendship, especially as Elijah is growing older. He recently turned 3 meaning that I need a great support system! My sweet baby boy is growing into a rowdy little boy with so much energy I cannot keep up. I find myself chatting with my friends about just how fun having a rowdy little boy is, Ashley can most relate as she parents her boys just like I do,, which by the way is hard to come by..... thats for another blog day.,,, I love the fact I can call her and she says "yeah, us too" OR sometimes she has a story that can top mine. I love that I can have Bella and Brian over and let the kids just be themselves without stressing over their every move,, making sure they share or do the "right thing", they learn to work it out even with little intervention. I love my friends for letting me be myself, for loving me for who I am without being a critic. I love them for who they are,, my beautiful friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey girl! I love the new pics. I'm sure you are the greatest parents. Have the best day!
ReplyDelete