Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Elijah is growing up

This is one of my favorite photos of Elijah,, he was a year old and one of his favorite things to do was hang out in the kitchen drawer. He continues to be a funny guy who keeps us moving. He is fast approaching 3 years old now and has a vocabulary that is quite impressive. It seems as if the time just slips through your fingers when you have a child. I am constantly reminding myself that each moment is precious,, even when the wild man unfolds ALL the laundry and stuffs it under the bed while exclaiming that he is "a big helper". Even when he dumps an entire box of fruit loops in the kitchen floor because hes hungry.
I held my precious baby boy today as he slept, all 34lbs-my arm fell asleep, my neck was stiff, and I really wanted the remote to change the channel from Clifford. Just as I was about to put him to bed I thought to myself, this is what I live for,,so I held him and there he slept---for 2 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Such a precious little boy! Glad he is such a good helper!!

    ReplyDelete